Marrakech – Merzouga – Luxury Group Tour
( 3 days – 2 nights )
Explore the Atlas Mountains, visit ancient kasbahs, ride a camel, and sleep under the stars in a luxury desert camp.
Immerse yourself in the enchanting beauty of the Sahara Desert on a 3-day luxury tour from Marrakech to Merzouga. Marvel at the majestic Atlas Mountains, visit the ancient kasbahs of Ouarzazate and Ait Ben Haddou, and ride a camel through the golden dunes of Erg Chebbi. Spend two nights in comfortable and spacious tents with heating and private bathroom, and savor the delicious Moroccan cuisine prepared by our skilled chefs. This is the ultimate desert adventure that you will never forget.
What You’ll Do
- Explore the stunning scenery and rich culture of the Sahara Desert at Ouarzazate, the gateway to the desert
- Experience the thrill of riding a camel across the Erg Chebbi dunes, and witness the spectacular sunset and sunrise
- Relax in a luxury desert camp, where you will enjoy a cozy and warm atmosphere, and a starry night sky
- Visit the famous Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a film location for many Hollywood movies
- Drive across the High Atlas Mountains, and admire the breathtaking views and diverse landscapes
- Discover the hidden gems of the Dades Valley and the Todgha Gorges, where you will see amazing rock formations and ancient fortresses
- Taste the authentic Moroccan cuisine, made with fresh and local ingredients, and served in a traditional style
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel or riad in Marrakech
- Transportation by modern, air-conditioned minibus (17 seats) with a professional driver
- Overnight stay at a 4-star hotel in Boumalne Dades (including dinner and breakfast)
- Camel trek in Erg Chebbi to watch the sunset and sunrise
- Overnight stay at a luxury desert camp in Erg Chebbi (including dinner and breakfast)
What’s Not Included
- Local guides
- Tips and any personal expenses
- Entrance fee of the Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah (3€)
What to Expect?
Embark on a 3-day luxury tour from Marrakech to Merzouga, and discover the wonders of the Sahara Desert. You will travel through the High Atlas Mountains, where you will see snow-capped peaks and lush valleys. You will visit the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, a fortified village that dates back to the 11th century, and has been featured in many movies, such as “Gladiator” and “The Mummy”. You will continue to Ouarzazate, the Hollywood of Morocco, where you will see the impressive Taourirt Kasbah and the Atlas Studios. You will then head to the Dades Valley, where you will enjoy the scenic drive along the “Road of 1001 Kasbahs”, and see the beautiful roses that grow in the area. You will spend the night at a 4-star hotel in Boumalne Dades, where you will have a delicious dinner and a comfortable sleep.
On the second day, you will drive to the Todgha Gorges, a spectacular canyon that cuts through the mountains, and offers a stunning contrast between the red rocks and the green palm trees. You will have some free time to walk along the river, and take some photos of the amazing scenery. You will then continue to Merzouga, where you will meet your camel caravan, and start your adventure in the Erg Chebbi dunes. You will ride your camel for about an hour, and enjoy the panoramic views of the desert. You will reach your luxury desert camp before dark, and be welcomed by our friendly staff. You will have your own spacious and heated tent, with a private bathroom and a comfortable bed. You will have a traditional Moroccan dinner, and then join the local nomads for some music and dancing around the campfire. You will sleep under the stars, and feel the magic of the desert.
On the third day, you will wake up early to watch the sunrise over the dunes, and see the changing colors of the sand. You will have breakfast at the camp, and then ride your camel back to the main road, where your driver will be waiting for you. You will drive back to Marrakech, stopping for lunch in Ouarzazate. You will arrive in Marrakech in the evening, and be dropped off at your hotel or riad. You will have an unforgettable experience, and a lot of memories to share.
( 3 days – 2 nights ) From: €160.00